Wednesday 19 December 2012

Challenge Complete - Another 2012 E-Book Reading Challenge



Objective:
To make an even bigger dent in my collection of Ebooks than I was planning on making with the other Ebook reading challenge I was taking part in. Check out my pre challenge post here!

Aim:
Memory stick = 50 Books

Result:
I finally completed the final book of the challenge in December which meant I was cutting it rather close but I have at least made a good dent in my reading pile.

I've read-

Hide & Seek
Thomas Kaplan-maxfield
Port of Errors
Steve V Cypert
Gamers
Thomas K. Carpenter
Enterprise: The Expanse
J.M. Dillard
Containment
Christian Cantrell
This Dark Magic
Chryse Wymer
Enterprise: Last Full Measure
Michael A. Martin
Fezariu's Epiphany
David M. Brown
On Dark Shores: The Lady
J.A. Clement
Enterprise: Daedalus
Dave Stern
The Eyes of the Dead
G.R. Yeates
The Last Man of Earth Club
Paul R. Hardy
Enterprise: Daedalus's Children
Dave Stern
Brave New World
Aldous Huxley
Known Afterlife
Trey Copeland
Enterprise: Rosetta
Dave Stern
Shadowing: A Henchman's Tale
Kat Zantow
An Epitaph for Coyote: A Novel
Bryan R. Dennis
Runing Wide Open
Lisa Nowak
Fires of  Alexandria
Thomas K. Carpenter
Terminal Departure: A Cleo Matts Novel
Joe Crubaugh
Enterprise: The Good That Men Do
Andy Mangels & Michael Martin
Foundation for the Lost
Scott Rhine
Waiting For Daybreak
Amanda McNeil
Enterprise: Kobayashi Maru
Michael A. Martin & Andy Mangels
Beloved of the Fallen
Savannah Kline
Mirror Shards: Volume One
Edited by Thomas K. Carpenter
Robopocalypse
Daniel H. Wilson
Enterprise: Beneath The Raptor's Wing
Michael A. Martin
Enterprise: To Brave the Storm
Michael A. Martin
Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea
Jules Verne
Saving JFK
W. Green
Discontents
James Birch Wallace
War of the Witch
Angel Haze
The God Virus
J.E. Murphy
Peter Pan
J.M. Barrie
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
Lewis Carroll
The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
L. Frank Baum
Scavengers
Cynthia Echterling
The Harvest
Scott Nicholson
Gabriel's Redemption
Steve Umstead
Gabriel's Return
Steve Umstead
The Great Yellow Doom Bird
Jon A. Hunt
Tribes
Carmen Webster Buxton
Wired
Douglas E. Richards
Future Destinies
Chris Turner
Revamp
Beck Sherman
Doodling
Jonathan Gould
What Came After
Sam Winston
Tending The Fire
Erin L. Snyder


Most of the books above were sent by Indie authors and ebooks continues to be a method for authors to at least try and get their work out there.

Summary:
I am happy enough with the number of ebooks I have read over the year. To be honest I suspect I have read more books this year than in any other year of my life and this challenge helped drive me towards achieving that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment