Sunday 16 December 2012

Challenge Complete - 2012 Free Reads Challenge



Objective:
To finally get around to reading some of the various books I have won, picked up on Project Gutenberg or been asked to review. Check out my pre challenge post here!

Aim:
Bargain = 30 Books

Result:
I finally managed to complete this challenge in December so only made it! To be honest whilst I have managed to reduce the books I have received for free I have probably managed to be sent even more!

I've read-

Hide & Seek
Thomas Kaplan-maxfield
Port of Errors
Steve V Cypert
Gamers
Thomas K. Carpenter
Containment
Christian Cantrell
This Dark Magic
Chryse Wymer
Fezariu's Epiphany
David M. Brown
On Dark Shores: The Lady
J.A. Clement
The Eyes of the Dead
G.R. Yeates
The Last Man of Earth Club
Paul R. Hardy
Runing Wide Open
Lisa Nowak
Shadowing: A Henchman's Tale
Kat Zantow
Known Afterlife
Trey Copeland
Fires of  Alexandria
Thomas K. Carpenter
Terminal Departure: A Cleo Matts Novel
Joe Crubaugh
Foundation for the Lost
Scott Rhine
Beloved of the Fallen
Savannah Kline
Mirror Shards: Volume One
Edited by Thomas K. Carpenter
Discontents
James Birch Wallace
Saving JFK
W. Green
War of the Witch
Angel Haze
The God Virus
J.E. Murphy
Peter Pan
J.M. Barrie
The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
L. Frank Baum
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
Lewis Carroll
Scavengers
Cynthia Echterling
Future Destinies
Chris Turner
Gabriel's Redemption
Steve Umstead
Gabriel's Return
Steve Umstead
The Great Yellow Doom Bird
Jon A. Hunt
Tribes
Carmen Webster Buxton

There is quite a range of genres included above and I have realised that I re-named my blog well!

Summary:
I am more than happy that I managed to get through some books but still feel disappointed that I may have more than I started with. I really need to stop taking part in competitions and responding to every book review request I get!

0 comments:

Post a Comment